BLUEDOME MEMBERSHIP GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the rights and obligations of SRB Ventures Sdn. Bhd. and Members thereof. They are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be decided by the Malaysian court.
- Bluedome Membership
Bluedome Membership is a program for any individuals or organisations who wish to enjoy the benefits of using the facilities and services offered at Sapura Mines building (“Bluedome Membership”). The Bluedome Membership is operated by SRB Ventures Sdn. Bhd. (“the Company”), a wholly owned subsidiary company of Sapura Resources Berhad, with its registered and business address located at Sapura@Mines, No. 7, Jalan Tasik, The Mines Resort City, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- Membership Terms
- Bluedome Membership is personal to the member and is non assignable and non-transferable.
- The Bluedome Membership card is valid for a period of one (1) year from the date of issuance unless otherwise stated.
- Members must present valid Bluedome Membership Card prior to any orders or bookings made to be entitled to any discounts and benefits.
- Members are to inform the Company on any change in contact information
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Bluedome Membership Card at any time as it deems necessary. In such a case, the Company shall give advance notice to all members in the manner it deems appropriate.
- The Company reserves the right to omit, add or amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions will override the existing Terms and Conditions.
- The Bluedome Membership card shall remain the property of the Company. Members need to immediately report to the Company in the event of loss of Bluedome Membership Card. If the Bluedome Membership Card is stolen, lost or damaged, a fee of RM100.00 (excluding any payable statutory tax) will be charged for each replacement card.
- Membership Fees
- All members shall pay a Membership Fee for joining the Bludome Membership and a Renewal Fee for renewal of the Bluedome Membership, in the sum specified, which is non-refundable and shall become due immediately upon being accepted as a member. The Membership Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Termination / Cancellation of Membership
Members may cancel membership by giving the Company fourteen (14) days advance written notice. Such cancellation shall be deemed effective on the first day of the calendar month following the expiration of the 14-day notice period.
- Cancellation by the Company.
The Company may suspend or cancel the member’s membership at any time for any other breach of these terms and conditions; or any violation of the guidelines or other rules and regulations of the Company. The Company also has the right to cancel the member’s membership at any time without cause.
A member whose membership is terminated or cancelled shall forfeit all the privileges of membership with immediate effect without claim or any refund of his/her Fees. On termination of his/her membership, the member shall return forthwith his/her membership card and any other evidence or property of membership provided to that member by the Company within seven (7) days from the last date of expiry.
- Operation Hours
The normal hours of operation are indicated at the Bluedome Membership Listed Facilities and Services entrance. The Company reserves the right to adjust the hours for purpose of cleaning, decorating, repairs, special private functions and holidays.
- Dress Code
All members are required to wear proper attire when entering the Bluedome Membership Facilities and Services.
- Provision of Personal Data.
- The Company will use the contact details/data provided to contact the member about his/her membership in relation to processing services, collection of dues, or arrears, service fees and other payment required or in connection with the operation of the Bluedome Membership and any ancillary or related purpose thereto.
- The Company may also contact you from time to time with information about promotions, special offers and other materials about Bluedome Membership services and products.
- Members personal data will be retained by the Company while he/she remain as a member of Bluedome Membership.
- The Company reserves the right to use any individual or group photographs of members and or/guests for press or promotional purposes.
- All members must abide by the rules of the Company which may be amended, varied, deleted and added from time to time at Company’s discretions.
- Failure by the Company to enforce any of their respective rights at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- Any member who caused damages to the property, gym equipment, accessories and facilities of the Bluedome Membership Listed Facilities and Services shall be responsible for the repair bill as ascertained by the Company.
- Limitation of Liability
In consideration for the Company accepting his/her application for membership and for him/her becoming and remaining a member of the BLUEDOME MEMBERSHIP, the member agrees that:
- the Company accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of members’ properties and belongings or for the death or injuries sustained while on the premises. Members agree that no claims will be made against the Company, or staff for any reason whatsoever.
- The Company, its associated companies, employees or agents shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, injuries, damages or actions for the negligence arising on account of death or due to injury, loss, damage or theft to a member’s person or property arising out of or in connection with the use by a member of any of the services, facilities on the Bluedome Membership Listed Facilities and Services. The member hereby holds the Company, its associated companies, employees and agents harmless from all claims which may be brought against them by or on a member’s behalf for any such injuries or claims aforesaid.